Friday, August 30, 2013

Enough about those fucking losers, let me move onto our shitty government. Lets see, this obamacare bullshit, these motherfuckers think they are entitled to free medical care. ok, i am terminally ill, i have end stage liver failure, kidney failure, chronic pancreatitis, UC and a host of other shit. I do NOT think I am entitled to run to the dr every 10 mins cuz i dont feel good. IN FACT, I have been to the ER, 2 times in the last 16 months. I do not take medication. When I do go to the ER it is an emergency, something that can't be fixed with tylenol or advil(i live in severe pain some days where i can't do anything). When my exhusband divorced me i lost my health insurance, even if i had the money to get some, NO ONE would insure me because of my medical problems, do i expect the government to take care of this? NO I DO NOT!!! This is LIFE! 

NEXT! This shit of making our country look like a bunch of pussies!!! PLEASE! They said Bush was an idiot(i do not agree), but fine, at least he had a set of balls and didn't set out to make our allies distrust us. idiot Oboy can't seem to make his mind up about a damn thing except that Trayvon Martin could have been his son. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????? I KNEW it was going to be like this when this fool was elected, i was told it was cuz i was prejudiced, BULLSHIT! It was because this guy is an idiot and i was right! he spends money like we have a endless supply of it. He is a racist! He talked shit about the cop in Boston a few years back and then had to backtrack and drink a beer with him. He was worried about racial profiling(again ARE YOU SERIOUS?)in that case.  Since the Zimmerman trial, so many blacks have killed/wounded non blacks and he hasn't said a single word. His press sect. Carney is a blithering idiot also! His lies are transparent, the lies of this entire administration are transparent, that is ALL the transparency we have had. I said long ago that he had no right to be president and that he would try to ruin our great nation and it is the truth! How the hell did we forget 9/11 so quickly?? his middle name says it all. Yes, I am prejudice, against anyone of any race that is trying to wipe us out. How can people be so blind? At the MLK rally in DC, some fools had flags that had Oboys picture on it in place of the stars(I wonder did they do that cuz our 'supposed' president can't even tell us how many fucking states we have???) I mean really now. MLK is turning over in his grave right now! He didn't want anything for black people other than what whites have, he wanted blacks to have a right to education, to be given a chance to improve their lives. He did NOT want a bunch of monkeys dropping out of school, getting in a gang, shooting at random, sitting on a fucking porch or a street corner selling drugs, and getting a free handout. Now i am not saying they are the only ones cuz i have seen plenty of white trash doing it also. Which brings me to this fool that works for the Homeland Security buying weapons and ammunition for our government(Ayo Kimathi), he runs a racist website that talks about  ethnic cleansing and the mass murder of whites. He has a website "War on the Horizon", and he states "in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our Christian hearts can possibly count.” REALLY???? and he is on administrative (PAID) leave while they investigate this. Now if this was the other way around, a white man who talked about exterminating the Africans, you can bet your ass that man would be fired immediately! what in the hell is going on with our country? How about those 2 black kids who beat up an 88 yr old war veteran and then turned around and told the worst lie ever that that old man was a crack dealer? Justice should be in the form of 2 very cheap bullets. I am so sick of so many people whining and crying about the "poor blacks" really? are you serious? My father told me a story back in 1985, he was materials manager at an unnmaded electronics corporation, this is what he said "Sammi, you have to understand my hatred. If a white man and black man come to me for a job and they went to the same schools, got the same grades, I HAVE to hire the black man" This is all BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment